Monday, September 7, 2009


really need to do something to my hair already. fringe too long, hair too much volume. i dont mind volume but the curlyness of my hair is annoying me. should i change colour or remain it has dark brown? and i should please my mum for like a few days so she would pay for hair treatment for me :) my hair is dry and fried. little strands flying everywhere.

i didnt sleep last night cause i know i wont be able to wake up at 530 if i were to sleep so i stayed up all night till now ( 33 hours ) with like 45 mins nap. and im still alert. finally had my sauage egg muffin with upsized milo and hashbrown. very happy!

and tomorrow im going to cook lunch! Japanese Curry. i doubt ill wake up on time to cook.

and
and
and
and
and

I WANT A SEWING MACHINE!!!!!
kind to lend me one? anyone?

No comments: