Monday, September 7, 2009




i found this yesterday and it made me laugh in the middle of the night.



i cant wait for macs breakfast tmr! it's not tomorrow, it's in like 7 hours time. hahahaah. i got excited i went to macs website to decide what to eat but i dont know what to choose! i want to eat everything on the breakfast menu with alot of garlic chilli and ice milo large size. cant cant wait!

but i need to drag myself out of bed by 530 :( i dont think ill even sleep. i slept at 6+am the previous day cause i think im suffering from insomia. i just cant fall asleep you know, even i yawn like a hundred times still cannot sleep. i very angry cause my mom scold me for waking up so late and when i tell her i want to see doctor she scold me again for talking nonsense. adults will never believe youngsters like us.

No comments: