Sunday, May 2, 2010

short entry today. work at suntec beauty event is so damn boring. I was so shocked to see all ah mas early in the morning at 9am to queue up for free items. It was a very long queue of elderly people. Not to what i was expected, they weren't even like interested to buy our damn facial package = to me not making any commission.

Sam and I were so tired from standing and i was watch this presentation and they were like displaying rotten boobs in front of the whole exhibition? It really looked horrible and i have no idea why they want to display it so happily. I was in disgust looking at those photos.

I am so tired that im think im just going to go to bed after watching an episode of friends.

okay. good night everyone. remember to always do 2 things before leaving my blog.

1. CLICK THOSE ADVERTISMENT

2. FORMSPRING ME! http://formspring.me/ryxj

No comments: