Sunday, March 7, 2010

after having fun from my birthday celebration, im down with a sore throat and a cough today. sucks so badly cause when i cough, my throat hurts even more so it's like irritating to hold the cough so it wont be pain? get it? and my nose is starting to run, angry. shall see doctor tmr.

so im hired for IT fair 2010 at the suntec and want to know what my pay is?
it's freaing 0 dollars per hour. they pay me by commission which is like 30 bucks for each power energy saver sold. im going to talk alot during that period so my sore throat better go away by then. i doubt it will since i can hardly bother to eat medication.

i feel like having xiao long baos or steam dumplings soaked in vinegar.

pictures are not in order. actually from the bottom to the top.





















No comments: