Wednesday, February 24, 2010



Love this nail polish color. Arrived in my mail today. The most important thing. it's O P I Alice in Wonderland limited edition color. Not sure about it being limited edition but sure is limited in Singapore cause you can hardly find them.

Back to the point, it's from Alice in Wonderland collection and what really attracted me was because Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite classic movies when i was young. The cartoon version and i love how much imaginative ideas were put together.

My favorite character is no other than Mad Hatter himself. I mean, who wouldn't love him. He is so crazy and retarded from what i can remember. Have not watched the movie for a long time. I know he wears a huge hat that has all sorts of things inside. Like cups and plates and etc. He also have his own theory that days which aren't your birthday are called UN-birthday. It sounds totally lame but Mad Hatter celebrates un-birthday days every single day. Crazy or what!

Johnny Depp is playing as Mad Hatter in the upcoming film and i want to see how well he would portray as Mad Hatter. As well as the other characters, i do love them as well. I love Alice in Wonderland in short. Cant wait to watch it next week. Ill go book my tickets OR win this nuffnang contest and watch next week to celebrate my birthday!




Catch Alice in Wonderland Movie starting from 4th March 2010 and join the official Facebook and Twitter page

No comments: