Monday, October 5, 2009

got back from shopping with parents. it feels so wonderful cause everything is paid by them.

it was so funny cause we were at the supermarket and usually me and my sister would just grab anything we want and put it into the basket. and today while my dad was paying for the stuff, he said this to my mum " next time we go out, dont bring them la." them refering to me and my sister.

Today shopping was alright, got a new mascara, a new book to read and 2 packs of instax flim. I totally wanted to get a new top from topshop but it closed down in parkway. :( so i went to look at some ugly dolls and omg they brought in new stocks and i love the pink ice bat. haha! And not to mention, the price of the uglydolls dropped. It was usually 45 for the big one and now it's only 34! CHEAP ANOT! i was so happy la but i didnt get it cause my dad was there :(

tang xin feng bao or story book?

No comments: