Sunday, September 13, 2009








I SNIPPED MY HAIR TODAY
and Sam said there was no difference. Nononono. Sam didn't even notice until i told her and she like stared at my hair for 5 seconds and said " no difference " HAHAHAHA. i spend $40 and no difference. Really meh? My fringe comfirm got cut cause it's so much shorter than the previous one.

So i went to town at an unearthly hours in the morning at 11am for an interview which I DECLINE in the end. Wa fuck damn sian. I still went to take cab so i wont be late ( first impression ) and the manager was like late for 20 mins?!?!?! And my phone died on me when I was on the cab to town so like i lived the day without a phone. I had to use COINS to call people. Damn pathetic.

Went to find Sam after my haircut cause Lo Park Kin was still at home. I want to try KenKo Fish Spa! hahaa. Heard it's very ticklish. Hehehe. I LIKE!

Alright alright. I need to go on a diet damn badly. My weight it's like over the scale. No la, i just dont like my body, so much fats everywhere, even my face also put on weight. Breast grow bigger can, but not arms tummy thighs and face leh. :(

No comments: