Thursday, September 3, 2009

HOME

staying at home is fucking boring i tell you.
and i will fall sick if i stay home cause my dog's fur will clog up my breathing system.

so for the 2nd time in this week, i stayed at home.
woke up. cooked instant noodles which im afraid to cook now. watch tv. get all sick cause ill sneeze like 100 times in 1 hour. went upstairs to sleep to repair my body ( i make it sound like im a robot, repair HAHA)
wake up for dinner. eat dinner. watch drama. blog ( now ) and read the time traveler's wife.

and tmr is going to be the same old thing again unless i can find someone to go out with.
why no one wants to hire me :( :(

enough of complaining. i was so happy when i saw my views incresed by 50% yesterday! :)

thank you and continue clicking okay? click click away!

No comments: