Tuesday, September 1, 2009

DIN TAI FUNG



out with rico today. damn anthropology closed down at raffles city means i have to make my way down to their new outlet somewhere at chinatown by tmr cause my voucher expires tmr.
damn lazy to travel all the way there but it's 20 bucks.
can get myself an ugly doll! :)

we settled for din tai fung cause i was craving for xiao long baos since exams started.
yay. and im having a treat from jensen next week at din tai fung too! double happiness.

caught final destination 4 in 3d and it isnt really good. the gore isnt there at all. but that was this 3d effect where the screwdriver was " flying " towards me gave me shock. haha! damn funny and the couple behind me couldnt take it and left after the first 15 mins of the show.

thank you for all who visited my blog. damn happy. visit everyday okay!
and click click the ads below.


No comments: